Twice the sameEdit
I'll pop images here for your use on the page, along with some comments. I've uploaded more than is probably necessary, so let me know and I can delete any unneeded ones.
Alright, updated. Now, I think the last terrorist is the one who drives the truck with the nuke at the airport, and maybe there were other guys in the van with Kate and Paul, but I can't remember at this time. --ASHPD24 (talk) 03:11, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
Nuke guard Edit
I'm glad ASHPD24 reminded me of the lone terrorist who was guarding the real nuclear bomb during Season 2. This guy has been on my "to add" list for the Forbidden characters for a looong time (I'll explain whenever I get to adding him). Please feel free to use this pic for your page. It is possible that another view of him exists but this is all I could find on my computer.02:00, November 14, 2012 (UTC)
- There's another shot of that guy here, or I added one of him from the previous episode here. Dunno if it's the same performer both times?
- Also, I noticed you have omitted the guy who was burned at the mosque from the list, as well as listing him as an innocent man in Syed Ali's section - but I am positive this guy was complicit in Ali's plans, and have updated Deaths on 24 to reflect that. Remember he was wearing Syed Ali's clothes, and was found upright when he was on fire. There's no way Syed Ali swapped clothes with a conscious, non-willing person and then set him on fire. That guy must have willingly traded clothes and then set himself on fire to fake Ali's death giving him time to escape.
- I'll try to add pics of some of the other guys when I have time. Will you be making an extra section for Stanton's conspiracy group, for the Coral Snake soldiers to go under?--Acer4666 (talk) 19:15, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Kay, added the photos for the driver guy. Is the pic for the guy burning currently seen on that episode's guide the best one?
- And yeah, I guess I will do the whole Stanton conspiracy thing since they were basically bad guys. I'll just need some good pics of the Coral Snake crew, particularly the commander who I think might qualify for an unnamed terrorists entry if I remember correctly. --ASHPD24 (talk) 03:43, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
Coral Snake soldiers Edit
Sorry this has taken so long, I hadn't forgotten about it but it's just so hard to make out who is who in this scene. All the soldiers look the same, and I don't know (a) Who any of the stuntmen are, or how many there are or (b) How many they're meant to be in-universe, and who is meant to be who. 8 soldiers get killed, so I guess there are meant to be 8 there in total. I grabbed pics of some people below, there happen to be eight but some are maybe the same person and I'm sure I've missed some of them (ie, 2nd guy shot by Jack). There seem to be four present when Miller is shot, plus an extra one up the hill who is killed by Jack, then Jack takes out another one. Then four more are seen running towards Jack in the creek bed, he takes out another 2 and 4 left are taken out by CTU. It's really confusing - but pics are below.
And here's the dead bodies of the unit that was actively tracking the bomb. I can't remember if it was explicitly confirmed or denied that Ron Samuels was one of these men - George Mason says "There's a hostile US paramilitary unit standing between you and the bomb, a Coral Snake team headed up by Colonel Ron Samuels", suggesting he was one of the guys - I dunno if there's other dialogue that indicates he wasn't one of them. Anyway, here's the pics:
- Didn't notice this because I was away. Acer you know it never really occurred to me that Samuels himself could conceivably have been among those men... very interesting idea. Wonder if we should consider doing an Unknown status and a note? Personally I don't see a colonel on the ground with his troops in an operation like this but Mason's line really does make this a tad unclear!
01:55, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
- I had another check of the episode, and I don't think Samuels could have been among them. Jack knows Samuels, having been recruited by him, but when he discovers the bodies he has to identify them by checking the tattoos on the arm. After he does this, he then says "it's definitely Colonel Samuels' men".--Acer4666 (talk) 13:21, April 28, 2013 (UTC)