- While you're here, feel free to rummage through the archives of previous discussions:
- To pose a question or discussion topic:
- click "Leave message" to drop a new thread at the bottom.
- (Let me know if you will expect a reply right here, or on your own Talk page as per the Wikipedia norm.)
- Also, I recall using the other two photos recently erased from the archives here. Could I use them elsewhere then?--Gunman6 (talk) 02:55, February 13, 2014 (UTC)
- I won't delete an image unless it's in Special:UnusedFiles or has been nominated. I recall deleting a few absolutely gigantic files (more than 1MB) that I found in Unused very recently. But they were not linked anywhere according to Special:WhatLinksHere/. 04:49, February 14, 2014 (UTC)
Wikia 24 Programming
Hey, Blue Rook! I work in Marketing for Wikia -- focusing on highlighting the cool things our communities are doing around anticipated high-profile Entertainment properties. I was wondering if you might be interested in being a part of some upcoming 24-related programming that we may have in the pipeline. You can drop me a line on my message wall or by email at email@example.com. Thanks for your great work on the 24 community.
--Brian 02:46, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
Other wikias I'm working on and could use assistance with
I'm currently trying to start up two other Crime-Action related wikias. Let me know if you're interested in assisting in any way:
- Hey Gunman I appreciate the invite. Unfortunately I can't commit to editing at other projects; I've only recently just found some time to return here... 04:33, March 31, 2014 (UTC)
- It's not my job to answer this but CTU is a federal division of the FBI while the CIA deals with matters concerning international threats to the US and reports to the capital, etc. etc.--Gunman6 (talk) 21:36, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
The mastermind of Day 9?
It's not yet revealed who the mastermind is of Day 9. We see Margot Al-Harazi as a threat, but I think she isn't the mastermind. Could it also being Adrian Cross or is that too simple? Adrian is by the way a friend of Chloe; however Jack isn't.
I think there's a sockpuppet.
According to 220.127.116.11, he said that he is Black Kirby who said you blocked him years ago on his talk page and then deleted it. You can check out his contributions to see for yourself. BattleshipMan (talk) 05:21, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
Jon Cassar interview
Someone vandalized an article
- To my knowledge, there is no Facebook page for this wiki project. You're free to do whatever you like, no need for permission from me of course. Please be aware I have doubts that it will gain much traction. There are other general 24 FB pages that will get all the attention. Personally: I don't do much on Facebook, and since I've been contemplating erasing my FB account, I wouldn't support it. 22:22, June 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey Station thank you for noticing that. It is a big deal indeed. I put it over on Wiki 24:Current events. I don't know if anyone reads there anymore, but just in case. Most of the appreciation, by far, should go to Acer, Pyramidhead, and yourself, among many others, since I have not been able to contribute as much recently. I intend to 22:22, June 15, 2014 (UTC)
- I want to echo Blue Rook's congratulation to the editors who have done a smashing job of keeping the site up to the date! I wish I had the time I used to to devote to this site because I truly love what we've built and I really enjoy working to an encyclopaedic nature (as we all must do!) --SignorSimon (talk/contribs/email) 06:08, June 16, 2014 (UTC)