Featured Articles are examples of some of the best work available on Wiki 24, and are highlighed on the main page for two months. Criteria for a featured article are that it is well-written, informative, accurate, and that it covers all available information on the subject. The article must also be undisputed and stable, without any on-going edit wars or major disputes. Any previously featured articles are ineligible for nomination unless they have been given a very substantial update in content. Previously nominated articles (stored in this page's History) can be nominated again if they've failed to become featured. To update the wiki to reflect a new winner, follow this documentation.
Eligible voters and the nomination process Edit
Any registered user that has been in existence for at least two weeks and with at least twenty significant contributions can vote on nominations. To nominate an article, add it to the list below, including the reason(s) why you think it should be nominated. When voting, write "SUPPORT" or "OPPOSE" beneath the nomination with your reasons. Each person gets one Support and one Oppose vote per 2 month period. The deadline is 12:00am (UTC) on the second day of the month. You must be logged in when voting and you must sign your vote by adding "~~~~".
Example: Character X Edit
- SUPPORT: I'd like to nominate this article because it is well written, has the right number of images, and has been collaborated on by numerous trusted contributors. --User X 20:34, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- SUPPORT: Yup, I agree: it's a high-quality article and would represent our work well on the front page. -- User Y 21:56, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- OPPOSE: No way, this is rubbish! I found a few typos and formatting errors. -- User Z 22:21, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
Nominations for July, August 2019 Edit
- SUPPORT: It is indeed a good article. Most viewers probably don't know there is another actor besides Kiefer that has appeared in the eight seasons so it's time to put some spotlight on the unsung heroes. --William (talk) 06:17, June 3, 2019 (UTC)
- SUPPORT: Agreed - looks good!--Acer4666 (Talk) 22:12, June 3, 2019 (UTC)