Featured Articles are examples of some of the best work available on Wiki 24, and are highlighed on the main page each month. Criteria for a featured article are that it is well-written, informative, accurate, and that it covers all available information on the subject. The article must also be undisputed and stable, without any on-going edit wars or major disputes. Any previously featured articles are ineligible for nomination, however previously nominated articles can be nominated again if they've failed to become featured.
Nominating and voting
Any registered user that has been in existence for at least two weeks and with at least twenty significant contributions can vote on nominations. To nominate an article, add it to the list below, including the reason(s) why you think it should be nominated. When voting, write "SUPPORT" or "OPPOSE" beneath the nomination with your reasons. Each person gets one Support and one Oppose vote per month. The deadline is 12:00am (UTC) on the second day of the month. You must be logged in when voting and you must sign your vote by adding "~~~~".
Example: Tony Almeida
- SUPPORT: I think this article should be nominated because it is well written and has been collaborated on by a lot of people. Plus, he's a really cool character.--24 Administration 22:56, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
- SUPPORT: Yeah, Tony is really cool. The article is well written.--24 Administration 22:56, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
- OPPOSE: This article is rubbish! --24 Administration 22:56, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
Featured Article nominations
- SUPPORT: When I get asked questions about the show, once we get past the more general questions (Who is Teri?, Where is Behrooz?), the biggest question I get is what is CTU and how does the power structure work? This is even a bigger case after the SOuth Park 24 parody (with all the power getting taken over etc.) The article explains the position of District and the hierarchy of who is in charge. EVILjbf 09:31, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
- Support: I think it's a well-written article, and it stays with the trend of not having a character as a featured article. MoChan 22:12, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
- SUPPORT: I think this is a very well written article about a new character (and the current President). Because it is a newer character Daniels is still interesting to many viewers. JonathanSrules 10:45, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
SUPPORT:Yeah I think we should have the new Commander-In-Cheif up there on the main page.
- SUPPORT: One of 24's best creative minds, and a person behind the scenes of the show has yet to be featured. --JoeyBags79 14:23, 12 May 2007 (UTC)
- Not a vote, but I think its worth mentioning that besides for the introductory paragraph, there is nothing but filmography. MoChan 04:37, 13 May 2007 (UTC)
- OPPOSE: After the first paragraph, this is just a list and a filmogrpahy. No-where near FA quality. --24 Administration 16:31, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
- SUPPORT: Same reason as last month for being nominated but I think she has become a very important character. Cantanarazzo 11:14, 20 May 2007 (UTC)
- SUPPORT: She played a major role in season 6, I think she deserves to be the featured article, also her article is written quite well.--Twentyfour mad 03:56, 27 May 2007 (UTC)
- SUPPORT: Was an integral part of the show during the first season. Well established character and will written character. Also played by a experienced and engaging actor.--Unbreakable1000 20:23, 24 May 2007 (UTC)