Featured Articles are examples of some of the best work available on Wiki 24, and are highlighed on the main page each month. Criteria for a featured article are that it is well-written, informative, accurate, and that it covers all available information on the subject. The article must also be undisputed and stable, without any on-going edit wars or major disputes. Any previously featured articles are ineligible for nomination, however previously nominated articles can be nominated again if they've failed to become featured.
Nominating and voting
Any registered user that has been in existence for at least two weeks and with at least twenty significant contributions can vote on nominations. To nominate an article, add it to the list below, including the reason(s) why you think it should be nominated. When voting, write "SUPPORT" or "OPPOSE" beneath the nomination with your reasons. Each person gets one Support and one Oppose vote per month. The deadline is 12:00am (UTC) on the second day of the month. You must be logged in when voting and you must sign your vote by adding "~~~~".
Example: Tony Almeida
- SUPPORT: I think this article should be nominated because it is well written and has been collaborated on by a lot of people. Plus, he's a really cool character.--24 Administration 22:56, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
- SUPPORT: Yeah, Tony is really cool. The article is well written.--24 Administration 22:56, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
- OPPOSE: This article is rubbish! --24 Administration 22:56, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
Featured Article nominations
- SUPPORT: Although I don't really have too much confidence in the quality of the actual article, this web series provides useful background information for the rest of the show. Alternatively, the series appears to have just ended, and is, therefore, relevant to what's going on in the 24 universe right now. --Deege515 01:58, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
- SUPPORT: He was a very important character in the first two seasons. The article is well written and detailed. - Protocol Red 01:51, 4 July 2007 (UTC)
SUPPORT: This one's got good flow despite being a bit fat during day 2. Plus, it is punctuated appropriately with a variety of solid pics. – Blue Rook 22:45, 2 August 2007 (UTC)talkcontribs(Vote submitted after deadline)
- SUPPORT: The article is well layed out, with some good amount of pictures -it is also written quite well. She was also quite an important character in Season 6 and some of Season 5.--Twentyfour mad 06:18, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- OPPOSE: Basically to add more weight to George Mason's nomination, which I feel is much better written, and the fact that I've already expended my "support" vote for another nominee. --Deege515 20:24, 1 August 2007 (UTC)