|Died:||Day 2: 3:44am|
Bludgeoned by Marcus, Rouse, and Cole
|Played by:||Donnie Keshawarz|
|First episode:||"Day 2: 10:00pm-11:00pm"|
|Last episode:||"Day 2: 3:00am-4:00am"|
Day 2 Edit
Yusuf was escorted to CTU Los Angeles by agent D.J. Graves to assist with the investigation of a terrorist group known as "Second Wave". Because Afghanistan was suspected of having Second Wave supporters within it, Tony Almeida decided not to trust Yusuf. He initially shut him out of the operations since they were working on the Cyprus recording, evidence that apparently implicated his country and two others in the attack. ("11:00pm-12:00am")
Yusuf helped Jack Bauer and Kate Warner (sister of one of the Second Wave terrorists) prove that the Second Wave did not operate alone. The three went to meet Jonathan Wallace, a conspirator who defected from the Coral Snake unit and recently his oil consortium employers, for evidence that the Cyprus recording was a hoax. There Yusuf foiled Wallace's attempt to kidnap Kate by knocking out his hired muscle. ("12:00am-1:00am")
Later, while heading with Kate to CTU with Wallace's proof that the recording was falsified, he was attacked by Marcus, Rouse, and Cole, racists who hated him for his appearance. The three men beat him without mercy and then took Kate Warner to her house as part of a deal where they would trade the evidence for money. Jack found Yusuf mortally wounded, and Yusuf died in Jack's arms, telling him to go to Kate's house and retrieve the evidence. ("2:00am-3:00am", "3:00am-4:00am")
Memorable quotes Edit
- Yusuf Auda: You Americans...
- Tony Almeida: We Americans what? ("Day 2: 10:00pm-11:00pm")
- Yusuf Auda: I'm sure they're very busy preparing for the war against my country.
- Kate Warner: They don't want war.
- Yusuf Auda: You believe that?
- Kate Warner: Yeah.
- Yusuf Auda: You might feel differently if it was your family being threatened. ("Day 2: 2:00am-3:00am")
- Yusuf Auda: (his last line) Jack, I'm not gonna make it. Go get the chip, Jack. Go get the chip... ("Day 2: 3:00am-4:00am")
Background information and notes Edit
- Although the show makers avoided naming Yusuf's country in dialogue, a document seen in "Day 2: 12:00pm-1:00pm" identifies it as Afghanistan.